Are you looking for Saint Patrick’s Day writing crafts? These writing prompts are perfect for March and Spring bulletin boards. These no prep activities would suit writing centers, literacy centers, art lessons, or writer’s workshop.
*NOTE – This activity has the Easel digital overlay tool option. Text boxes have been added!
This product includes 6 fun craftivities (writing prompt crafts/art):
- Leprechaun Face – ‘St. Patrick’s Day’
- Leprechaun Girl – ‘If I were a leprechaun…’
- Leprechaun lying down – ‘How to catch a leprechaun’
- Rainbow – ‘If I found a pot of gold…’
- Cupcake & Doughnut – ‘On St. Patrick’s Day…’
- Clovers – ‘I am lucky because…’
This is part of some bundles:
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don’t have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way, this is no prep!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain). You can print as many writing pages as you like and students can glue them underneath each other to make a flip book.
- Whole group writing lessons around St. Patrick’s Day
- Small group work (literacy and writing centers)
- Art lessons (perfect for bulletin boards or door decor)
- Independent practice during writing lessons
- Early finishers
- Morning work