Spring writing crafts! These spring writing prompts are perfect for March, April, and May bulletin boards. These 27 crafts are ideal for art lessons, literacy centers, and writing lessons. Opinion, how to, recount, informative, and descriptive writing genres are featured.
Who wants to spend hours prepping intricate crafts, where you have to print, cut, and laminate? I bet you don’t want to buy costly materials or spend ages sourcing them in your classroom.
Well, these are NO PREP! Simply print these crafts and go.
It’s time to get your evenings and weekends back, my friend.
I bet you don’t want students begging for help at every turn.
“I’ve lost the eyes! Where does this piece go? I need helppp!”
Students often complete a few simple steps to create these crafts. Color, write, cut, and glue. There will be no tears (from you or your students)!
Who wants glitter, paper, and mess everywhere? Not you, I bet.
Well, only things like pencils, scissors, and glue are required for these crafts.
No paint and no glitter, I pinky promise!
This bundle includes 7 products, featuring 27 fun craftivities (writing prompt crafts):
- Spring Kids – ‘I Love Spring’
- Panda – ‘Things To Do In Spring’
- Frog & Bee – ‘How To Dress For Spring’
- Sheep – ‘My Spring Memory’
- Hedgehog – ‘All About Spring’
- Flowers – ‘How To Grow A Flower’
- Flower Wagon – ‘I know it’s Spring when…’
- Butterflies – ‘If I could fly like a butterfly…’
- Leprechauns – ‘If I met a leprechaun…’
St. Patrick’s Day Craftivities
- Leprechaun Face – ‘St. Patrick’s Day’
- Leprechaun Girl – ‘If I were a leprechaun…’
- Leprechaun lying down – ‘How to catch a leprechaun’
- Rainbow – ‘If I found a pot of gold…’
- Cupcake & Doughnut – ‘On St. Patrick’s Day…’
- Clovers – ‘I am lucky because…’
- Girl with Flower – ‘If I had a magic flower…’
- Earth Kids – ‘Earth Day’
- Bunny – ‘If I met the Easter Bunny…’
- Bunnies – ‘All About Easter’
- Easter Kids – ‘The Best Chocolate’
- Kids with Easter Eggs – ‘How to Have an Easter Egg Hunt’
- Kids with Flags – ‘Memorial Day’
- Kids in Sombreros – ‘Cinco De Mayo’
- Flower & Badge – ‘I love My Mom’
Mother’s Day Craftivities
- Card & Flowers – ‘The Best Mother’s Day Gift’
- Kids with Card & Flowers – ‘On Mother’s Day I…’
- Mother & Kids – ‘My Mom is the Best’
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don’t have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain).
- Whole group writing lessons during spring
- Small group work (literacy and writing centers)
- Art lessons (perfect for bulletin boards or door decor)
- Independent practice during writing lessons
- Early finishers
- Morning work
- Easy activities for a sub