These cute Saint Patrick’s Day crafts are perfect for how to writing lessons. These no prep St. Patrick’s Day writing crafts are a must-have for your procedure writing lessons or spring bulletin boards.
The following procedural crafts are included:
- How to Find a Pot of Gold
- How to Catch a Leprechaun
Are you looking for something fun and engaging for St. Patrick’s Day? But of course you want something no prep, right? AND it needs to be educational too!
Well don’t worry, this is exactly what you’ve been looking for!
7 planning pages are included (with dotted and plain lines), as well as vocabulary cards.
Students complete a few simple steps to create the crafts. Instruction pages with pictures and steps are included. There are two types of writing lines available for the crafts, so this activity is therefore perfect for multiple grade levels.
This is NO PREP! Simply print these flip books and go. These crafts are great for wall displays/bulletin boards in Spring time, as well as art lessons.
- Whole group lessons
- Small group work (writing centers, literacy centers)
- Writer’s workshop
- Independent writing practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
- Bulletin boards or door decor
- Winter ‘How To’ Craftivities
- Christmas ‘How To’ Craftivities
- Spring ‘How To’ Craftivities
- Easter ‘How To’ Craftivities