These spring writing crafts are a must-have for your how to procedure writing lessons or spring bulletin boards. The following procedural crafts are included:
- How to Fly a Kite (kite craft)
- How to Look After a Flower (flower craft)
- How to Dress for Rain (umbrella craft)
Planning pages are also included (with dotted and plain lines). Next, students complete a few simple steps to create the crafts. Instruction pages with pictures and steps are included for two of the crafts.
There are two types of writing lines available for the crafts, so this activity is therefore suitable for students from Kindergarten through to Fourth Grade.
This is NO PREP! Simply print these flip books and go. These crafts are great for wall displays and bulletin boards, as well as art lessons.
- Whole group writing or literacy lessons
- Small group work
- Writing centers, literacy centers, or writer’s workshop
- Independent writing practice
- Art lesson
- Morning work
- Bulletin boards or door display