These two Easter writing crafts are perfect for ‘how to’ writing. These are a must-have for your procedure writing lessons or Easter bulletin boards. The following procedural crafts are included in Easter How To Writing Prompts:
- How to Have an Easter Egg Hunt
- How to Catch the Easter Bunny
Planning pages are also included (with dotted and plain lines). Next, students complete a few simple steps to create the crafts. Instruction pages with pictures and steps are included for two of the crafts. There are two types of writing lines available for the crafts, so this activity is therefore suitable for students from Kindergarten through to Fourth Grade.
This is NO PREP! Simply print these flip books and go. These crafts are great for wall displays/bulletin boards in Spring time, as well as art lessons.
- Whole group writing lesson
- Small group work (literacy centers or writing centers)
- Independent writing practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
- Easy activity for a sub
- Bulletin board or door decor