These winter writing crafts are perfect for how to procedure writing. These winter how to writing prompts are ideal for writing lessons, centers and winter bulletin boards.
The three winter writing prompts are –
- How To Stay Warm In Winter
- How To Make Hot Chocolate / Hot Cocoa
- How To Build A Snowman
Are you looking for something fun, crafty, and engaging for winter? But of course you want something no prep, right? AND it needs to be educational too!
Well don’t worry, this is exactly what you’ve been looking for!
7 planning pages are included (with dotted and plain lines), as well as vocabulary cards.
Students complete a few simple steps to create the crafts. Instruction pages with pictures and steps are included. There are two types of writing lines available for the crafts, so this activity is therefore perfect for multiple grade levels.
This is NO PREP! Simply print these flip books and go. These crafts are great for wall displays/bulletin boards in winter time, as well as art lessons.
When/how to use Winter How To Writing Prompts:
- Whole group lessons
- Small group work (writing centers, literacy centers)
- Writer’s workshop
- Independent writing practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
- Bulletin boards or door decor
Grab my other how to crafts:
- Spring How To Writing Crafts
- St. Patrick’s Day How To Writing Crafts
- Easter How To Writing Crafts
- Christmas How To Writing Crafts