Are you looking for some spring writing crafts? These writing prompts are perfect for spring bulletin boards. These no prep activities would suit writing centers, literacy centers, art lessons, or writer’s workshop.
These spring writing crafts are perfect for March, April, and May writing lessons.
This product includes 6 fun craftivities (writing prompt crafts/art):
- Spring Kids – ‘I Love Spring’
- Panda – ‘Things To Do In Spring’
- Frog & Bee – ‘How To Dress For Spring’
- Sheep – ‘My Spring Memory’
- Hedgehog – ‘All About Spring’
- Flowers – ‘How To Grow A Flower’
This is part of a bundle:
Spring Writing Prompts and Crafts Bundle
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don’t have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way, this is no prep!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain). You can print as many writing pages as you like and students can glue them underneath each other to make a flip book.
- Whole group writing lessons during spring
- Small group work (literacy and writing centers)
- Art lessons (perfect for bulletin boards or door decor)
- Independent practice during writing lessons
- Early finishers
- Morning work
There are no reviews yet.