Grab these cute craftivities for every month of the year! This monthly writing prompts and crafts bundle includes 12 monthly products and each product has three writing prompts which are no prep crafts. Each craftivity is great for literacy, writing, and art lessons and will look awesome on bulletin boards or as door decor.
There are 36 crafts. Opinion, how to, informative, recount, and descriptive writing genres are featured.
Who wants to spend hours prepping intricate crafts, where you have to print, cut, and laminate? I bet you don’t want to buy costly materials or spend ages sourcing them in your classroom.
Well, these are NO PREP! Simply print these crafts and go.
It’s time to get your evenings and weekends back, my friend.
I bet you don’t want students begging for help at every turn.
“I’ve lost the eyes! Where does this piece go? I need helppp!”
Students often complete a few simple steps to create these crafts. Color, write, cut, and glue. There will be no tears (from you or your students)!
Who wants glitter, paper, and mess everywhere? Not you, I bet.
Well, only things like pencils, scissors, and glue are required for these crafts.
No paint and no glitter, I pinky promise!
Check out the preview to take a closer look.
There are prompts for every month (January through to December).
Lots of seasons, topics, holidays, special days, and celebrations are covered –
- Seasons – Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Special Days – Valentine’s Day, Groundhog Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Earth Day, Easter, Cinco De Mayo, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Back To School, Halloween, and more!
- Holidays – New Year’s, Martin Luther King, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don’t have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way, this is no prep!
These resources are suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as they have 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain).
- Whole group literacy or writing lessons
- Small group work (literacy or writing centers)
- Writer’s workshop or daily 5
- Independent writing practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
- Monthly bulletin board or door decor
- Easy activity for a sub