Are you looking for a penguin writing craft, snowman writing prompt, or Christmas writing prompt? These December writing prompts are perfect for winter bulletin boards.
These no prep activities would suit writing centers, literacy centers, art lessons, or writer’s workshop.
This product includes 3 fun craftivities (writing prompt crafts/art):
- Turkey – ‘On Christmas Day…’
- Penguins – ‘I love December…’
- Boy and Snowman – ‘The Best Snowman…’
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don’t have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain).
- Whole group lessons
- Small group work (literacy centers)
- December writing lessons and writing centers
- Independent writing practice
- Morning work
- December early finishers / fast finishers
- Easy activities for a sub
Check out my other winter crafts!