Are you looking for November writing crafts? These fall writing prompts and crafts are perfect for fall bulletin boards. There are three activities that would suit art lessons and literacy lessons/centers.
This product includes 3 fun craftivities (writing prompt crafts/art):
- Veterans – ‘Veteran’s Day is…’
- Sunflower & Acorn – ‘I love November…’
- Turkey – ‘Thanksgiving is about…’
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don’t have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain).
- Whole group literacy or writing lessons
- Small group work (literacy or writing centers)
- Writer’s Workshop or Daily 5
- Independent writing practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
- Fall bulletin board or door decor
- Easy activity for a sub
Or grab the Autumn/Fall Bundle or Winter Bundle