Your students will adore these space themed sentence building worksheets designed for kindergarten and first grade. These outer space sentence building printables are ideal for literacy centers or morning work.
Students simply cut, sort, and paste the words into a sentence, write the sentence, and color the picture.
Students will work on sentence structure, handwriting, reading, writing, fine motor AND sight words, as well as:
- Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of prints.
- Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.
- Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes)
- Count, pronounce, blend, and segment syllables in spoken words.
- It’s a time saver – simply print and go! NO PREP!
- It’s a bargain!
- It’s versatile – students in Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade could try this worksheet, depending on their capabilities
- It’s Common Core aligned
- It’s seasonal and engaging – student friendly pictures, full of wonderful clip art (which kids will love coloring in)!
- Whole group lessons
- Small group work (literacy centers)
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work