You will love this 40 page sentence building worksheets bundle that includes two sets of no prep sentence scramble worksheets. These kindergarten and first grade activities are perfect for teaching sentence structure during literacy lessons, writing lessons, or literacy centers.
Three steps allow the students to integrate each section using different modalities. First, they simply cut, sort, and paste words into pre-framed boxes that form a sentence. Then, they write out the same sentence by copying the words on the lines below. Finally, they can color in the picture to add fun and flair to the learning process.
What is included:
- 10x CVC worksheets
- 10x blends worksheets
- 10x digraph worksheets
- 10x long vowel worksheets
Choose which worksheets suit your students based on their reading and writing abilities.
These sentence building worksheets are ideal for the structured literacy classroom or if you are looking for science of reading resources. The worksheets are phonics based, decodable, and get more challenging as students learn new sounds.
Sentence building worksheets are great for working on –
- Fine motor
- Sight words
- Sentence structure
Reasons to buy this AMAZING product:
- It’s a time saver – simply print and go! NO PREP!
- It’s a bargain!
- It’s differentiated – it suits students at different levels (e.g CVC or long vowel)
- It’s versatile – students in Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade could try this worksheet, depending on their capabilities
- It’s Common Core aligned
- It’s fun and engaging – student friendly pictures, full of wonderful clip art (which kids will love coloring in)!
When/how to use this resource:
- Whole group literacy, writing, or spelling lessons
- Literacy or writing centers
- Independent sentence writing practice
- Morning work
- Early finishers
- Activity for a sub
The following products are included in this bundle:
Interested in more sentence building worksheets?