Sentence Building Worksheets Set 2 is a selection of 20 no prep sentence scramble worksheets designed for kindergarten and first grade. These sentence structure activities are ideal for literacy lessons or literacy centers.
Three steps allow the students to integrate each section using different modalities. First, they simply cut, sort, and paste words into pre-framed boxes that form a sentence. Then, they write out the same sentence by copying the words on the lines below. Finally, they can color in the picture to add fun and flair to the learning process.
Students will work on sentence structure, handwriting, reading, writing, fine motor AND sight words!
- 5x CVC worksheets
- 5x blends worksheets
- 5x digraph worksheets
- 5x long vowel worksheets
Choose which worksheets suit your students based on their reading and writing abilities.
- It’s a time saver – simply print and go! NO PREP!
- It’s a bargain!
- It’s differentiated – it suits students at different levels (e.g CVC or long vowel)
- It’s versatile – students in Kindergarten and 1st grade could try this worksheet, depending on their capabilities
- It’s Common Core aligned
- It’s fun and engaging – student friendly pictures, full of wonderful clip art (which kids will love coloring in)!
- Whole group literacy, phonics, or spelling lessons
- Small group work (literacy centers)
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
Sentence Building Worksheets (Set 1)
There are no reviews yet.