Are you teaching procedure / how to writing? Are you in need of fun prompts or activities that students will engage with during literacy lessons or literacy centers? If so, this no prep set of procedure writing worksheets will be a great time saver!
This 46 page resource has lots of writing prompt options, therefore it is a must-have for teaching procedure writing!
These procedure writing worksheets have 5 prompts in 7 different worksheet styles, with 5 blank templates. In addition, this is no prep, simply print and go!
There are 3 prompts that you can use year-round:
- How to make popcorn
- How to make pizza
- …and How to make pancakes
Also, there are two seasonal ones:
- How to carve a pumpkin
- …and How to decorate a Christmas tree
Each prompt is featured in 7 pages:
- Cut, sort, and glue steps
- First, then, next, last (Dotted lines)
- First, then, next, last (Plain lines)
- Materials/steps Template
- Writing page (Dotted lines)
- Writing page (Plain lines)
- Coloring page
There are also 5 blank templates where students can write a procedure on any topic!
Some of the writing worksheets prompts are seasonal, so your students can enjoy writing about Halloween and Christmas.
- Whole group writing lessons
- Small group work (literacy centers/writing centers)
- Writer’s Workshop
- Independent writing practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
- Activities for a sub
These writing prompts are going to be easy for you to implement. Additionally, they’ll be enjoyable for students too!
There are no reviews yet.