Writing for the year! This MEGA bundle is perfect for writing lessons, literacy centers, and Writer’s Workshop. This bundle of writing worksheets and prompts includes 7 products which will help you to teach procedure, informative, narrative, and opinion writing for students in kindergarten, first grade, and second grade.
There are 90 writing prompts included! So, you’ll have writing for the year sorted.
Best of all? These prompts are no prep, so you can just print and go!
- It’s a time saver – simply print and go!
- It’s HUGE – 280+ pages
- It’s a bargain – valued at $30+
- It’s easy to differentiate – students of ANY ability in K-2nd will be catered for
- It’s Common Core aligned – some worksheets even have the standard explicitly written on the worksheet
- It’s seasonal – there are numerous Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Spring, Summer, Autumn/Fall, and Winter themed worksheets
- It’s engaging – student friendly topics, full of wonderful clip art (which kids will love coloring in)!
- Opinion writing (there are 25 prompts and you can choose the K, 1st, or 2nd grade versions).
- Narrative writing (there are 10 picture prompts)
- Informational writing (there are 20 animals to write about)
- How to procedure writing (there are 35 prompts)
- Whole group writing lessons
- Small group work (literacy or writing centers)
- Writer’s Workshop
- Independent writing practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
Here’s an example of some of the procedure writing prompts:
- How to Make Popcorn
- How to Make Pizza
- How to Make Pancakes
- How to Carve a Pumpkin
- How to Decorate a Christmas Tree