Are you looking for narrative writing activities? Stuck for ideas or in need of no prep narrative writing worksheets for your writing lessons? This is the perfect story writing resource for second grade or third grade literacy centers or writer’s workshop.
Here are just a few reasons that you’ll love these narrative writing activities: they are common core aligned, NO PREP, easy for your students, and suitable for 1st-2nd grade students depending on their abilities! Simply print and go.
Here’s what is included –
- ‘What is a narrative?’ poster (x2 color and b&w)
- Planning graphic organizers x4
- Characters and settings worksheets
- Problem and solution worksheets x5
- Introductions, paragraphs, and show, don’t tell worksheets
- My birthday graphic organizer
- ‘If I were a superhero’ and ‘If I were the teacher for a day’ prompts
- Stretch a sentence and small moments graphic organizers
- Roll a story writing prompt (x2 color and b&w)
- Story prompts (x2 color and b&w)
- Character traits (x2 color and b&w)
- Narrative checklist (x2 color and b&w)