Are you looking for May writing worksheets? These spring writing worksheets feature narrative, informational, explanatory, opinion, and how to writing. Cinco de Mayo, Memorial Day, and Mother’s Day are included.
You can grab this product in my Monthly Writing Prompts BUNDLE for the year!
*NOTE – This activity has the digital overlay tool option. Text boxes have been added!
Each prompt comes in dotted and plain lines. It’s no prep! You print and the students simply respond to the prompt and color the pictures. Each worksheet has a check box for remembering capital letters and punctuation, as well as a fun fact/date.
- Cinco de Mayo (May 5th)
- Memorial Day (May 25th)
- How to Clean Your Room (National Clean Your Room Day: May 10th)
- How to Make a Burger (National Hamburger Month)
- If I Were The Teacher (National Teacher Day: May 5th)
- If I Were A Superhero (Free Comic Book Day: May 2nd)
- The Best Mom (Mother’s Day)
- The Best Pizza (National Pizza Party Day: May 15th)
- A Giant Ghost (National Paranormal Day: May 3rd)
- The Day I Found One Million Dollars (National Be a Millionaire Day: May 20th)
- Whole group writing lessons
- Small group work (writing centers or literacy centers)
- Independent writing practice
- Morning work
- Early finishers