Monthly writing worksheets for the whole year? Score! These no prep writing activities are perfect for kindergarten, 1st grade, or 2nd grade literacy lessons, literacy centers, writing lessons, writing centers, or morning work.
Each product has 10-15 prompts for the month (narrative, informational, opinion, and how to writing). Monthly topics, holidays/celebrations, and national days are covered (e.g. New Year’s, Valentine’s Day etc). There are 12 products (one for each month – January through to December).
Each prompt comes in dotted and plain lines. It’s no prep! You print and the students simply respond to the prompt and color the pictures.
- It is a year-long set of worksheets (writing for the year – covered!)
- There are 135 prompts (270 worksheets)
- The worksheets are fun and seasonal (holidays/celebrations/national days)
- It is NO PREP, simply print and go
- It has dotted and plain lines, so is suitable for multiple year levels
- There is engaging clip art for students to color in.
- Whole group writing lessons
- Small group work (writing centers or literacy centers)
- Independent writing practice
- Morning work
- Early finishers