These July writing prompts are perfect for writing lessons, writing centers, and summer school. There are 10 prompts (narrative, informative, explanatory, opinion, and procedure). July topics, holidays/celebrations, and national days are covered (e.g. Independence Day, International Day of Friendship etc).
Each prompt comes in dotted and plain lines. It’s no prep! You print and the students simply respond to the prompt and color the pictures. Each worksheet has a check box for remembering capital letters and punctuation, as well as a fun fact/date.
- All About Independence Day (July 4th)
- All About The Moon (National Moon Day: July 20th)
- How to Be a Good Friend (International Day of Friendship: July 30th)
- How to Make a Sundae (National Ice Cream Month – July)
- If I Lived in a Video Game (National Video Game Day: July 8th)
- The Best Junk Food (National Junk Food Day: July 21st)
- The Best Emojis (World Emoji Day: July 17th)
- The Best Cookie (National Sugar Cookie Day: July 9th)
- A Spaceship (World UFO Day: July 2nd)
- The Magic Lollipop (National Lollipop Day: July 20th)
- Whole class explicit teaching
- Small group work
- Literacy centers/writer’s workshop
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
I have roll a story prompts, writing craftivities, fun worksheets, and much, much more!
There are no reviews yet.