Your students will adore these Christmas sentence scramble worksheets designed for kindergarten and first grade. These Christmas sentence building printables are ideal for literacy centers or morning work.
Students simply cut, sort, and paste the words into a sentence, write the sentence, and color the picture.
Students will work on sentence structure, handwriting, reading, writing, fine motor AND sight words.
Do you know this feeling?
I was designing my literacy centers, but I was struggling to find activities for my students where they could work independently. I also wanted something that was no prep for me, but still fun for them. Finally, I wanted the activities to be valuable for teaching sentence structure, reading, writing, vocabulary, and syntax.
It seemed like an impossible task!
That’s why I designed these sentence buillding activities. So that I could solve all of my problems!
- It’s a time saver – simply print and go! NO PREP!
- It’s a bargain!
- It’s versatile – students in Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade could try this worksheet, depending on their capabilities
- It’s Common Core aligned
- It’s seasonal and engaging – student friendly pictures, full of wonderful clip art (which kids will love coloring in)!
- Whole group lessons in December
- Small group work (Christmas literacy centers)
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work