Your students will adore these April sentence building worksheets designed for kindergarten and first grade. These spring sentence building printables are ideal for literacy centers or morning work.
Three steps allow the students to integrate each section using different modalities. First, they simply cut, sort, and paste words into pre-framed boxes that form a sentence. Then, they write out the same sentence by copying the words on the lines below. Finally, they can color in the picture to add fun and flair to the learning process.
Students simply cut, sort, and paste the words into a sentence, write the sentence, and color the picture.
Students will work on sentence structure, handwriting, reading, writing, fine motor AND sight words.
- It’s a time saver – simply print and go! NO PREP!
- It’s a bargain!
- It’s versatile – students in Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade could try this worksheet, depending on their capabilities
- It’s Common Core aligned
- It’s seasonal and engaging – student friendly pictures, full of wonderful clip art (which kids will love coloring in)!
- Whole group lessons in April
- Small group work (literacy centers)
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
- Earth Day
- April Fool’s Day
- D.E.A.R (Drop everything and read) Day
- National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day
- National Pet’s Day
- National Unicorn Day
- National Superhero Day
Sentence Building Themed Bundle
There are no reviews yet.