Your students will adore these March sentence scramble worksheets designed for kindergarten and first grade. These March sentence building printables are ideal for literacy centers or morning work.
Students simply cut, sort, and paste the words into a sentence, write the sentence, and color the picture.
Students will work on sentence structure, handwriting, reading, writing, fine motor AND sight words.
I was designing my literacy centers, but I was struggling to find activities for my students where they could work independently.
I also wanted something that was no prep for me, but still fun for them.
Finally, I wanted the activities to be valuable for teaching sentence structure, reading, writing, vocabulary, and syntax.
It seemed like an impossible task!
That’s why I designed these sentence buillding activities. So that I could solve all of my problems!
- It’s independent (students simply cut, sort, and paste the words into a sentence, write the sentence, and color the picture).
- It’s a time saver – simply print and go! NO PREP!
- It’s seasonal and engaging – student friendly pictures, full of wonderful clip art (which kids will love coloring in)!
- It’s a bargain!
- It’s versatile – students in kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade could try this worksheet, depending on their capabilities
- It’s Common Core aligned
- Morning work
- Literacy centers or writing centers
- Reading stations
- Word work
- Writing station during Daily 5 and small group writing activities
- Independent work
- Early finishers
- St. Patrick’s Day
- National Pancake Day
- National Read Across America Day
- National Learn About Butterflies Day
- National Plant A Flower Day
- National Panda Day
- National Puppy Day
- National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day
- National Pack Your Lunch Day
- National Take A Walk In The Park Day
Or grab –