You and your students are going to have a blast when you teach your students on how to write a letter to Santa! The display of this craft is great for bulletin boards and wall displays during the month of December and at the time of Christmas. The best part of this writing prompt and craft is that ‘there is absolutely no preparation required! Simply print and go for your Literacy or Writing lessons.
- Christmas craft (3 types of writing lines and a Santa head in color and black and white)
- 3 planning pages (in varying line styles/prompts)
- An ideas page
- Example page of what the craft will look like
- An instruction page
- Whole class explicit teaching
- Small group work
- Literacy centers/Writer’s Workshop
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
- Snow Globe Winter Craftivities (Narrative Writing Prompts Crafts)
- Christmas Craftivities ‘How To’ Procedure Writing Crafts
There are no reviews yet.