Are you looking for writing interactive notebooks, writing graphic organizers, or lined paper with pictures boxes and borders? You’re in the right place with this writing activities bundle!
⭐ There are so many writing prompts out there…
…but with these open-ended activities, YOU get the freedom to decide on the writing topics!
⭐ There are so many resources that can only be used once…
…but with these versatile activities, you can use them over and over again…year- round (even if you change grade levels).
⭐ It can be tricky trying to cater to all students (who have vastly different writing abilities)…
…but with these differentiated activities, there are LOTS of options so that all students are catered for.
⭐ There are so many cutesy resources available these days…
…but with these practical activities, there’s a focus on good organization and structure (and there’s actually room for students to write)!
⭐ These activities guide students from the planning stage through to the publishing stage of the writing process.
- Whole group writing lessons
- Writing centers
- Morning work
- Last minute sub plans
- Narrative writing
- Opinion writing
- Informational writing
- How to writing
- Paragraph writing
Need a story elements, beginning middle and end, story map, plot or character setting problem solution graphic organizer?
There are 12 graphic organizers:
- 3 x narrative writing graphic organizers
- 3 x opinion writing graphic organizers
- 3 x informational writing graphic organizers
- 3 x how to writing graphic organizers (first, then, next, last)
Are you looking for a way to make your writing lessons more engaging?
These hands-on activities are perfect for helping students with the all important planning stage of writing. They are interactive, which is perfect for reluctant writers.
There are 20 interactive notebooks:
- 5 narrative writing interactive notebooks (e.g., characters, setting, problem, solution, beginning, middle, end)
- 5 opinion writing interactive notebooks (e.g., opinion, reasons, examples)
- 5 informational writing interactive notebooks (e.g., facts, supporting details)
- 2 ‘how to’ writing interactive notebooks (e.g., steps, first, then, next, last)
- 3 paragraph writing interactive notebooks (e.g., topic sentence, supporting details, closing sentence)
Are you in need of a lined paper template? Perhaps a writing template with lines and picture boxes? This primary writing paper includes lots of drawing boxes!
There are 85 lined pages:
- 12 portrait pages with dotted thirds lines
- 15 landscape pages with dotted thirds lines
- 13 portrait pages with wide plain lines
- 16 landscape pages with wide plain lines
- 13 portrait pages with small plain lines
- 16 landscape pages with small plain lines
Enjoy this resource!