Are you looking for winter writing crafts? These writing prompts are perfect for winter bulletin boards. These no prep activities would suit writing centers, literacy centers, art lessons, or writer’s workshop.
This product includes 6 fun craftivities (writing prompt crafts/art):
- Snowman – ‘I love winter…’
- Kids – ‘How To Dress For Winter’
- Cup – ‘How To Make Hot Cocoa’
- Penguin – ‘All About Penguins’
- Ice Skate – ‘Things to do in winter…’
- Polar Bear – ‘All About Polar Bears’
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don’t have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain).
- Whole group literacy or writing lessons
- Small group work (literacy or writing centers)
- Writer’s Workshop or Daily 5
- Independent writing practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
- Winter bulletin board or door decor
- Easy activity for a sub