Don’t miss out on these 5 cute Valentine’s Day letter writing crafts, which are perfect for writing, literacy, and art lessons; as well as February bulletin boards.
These craftivities are perfect for Valentine’s Day, February, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day. These letter writing activities can be used year round. Students could even write a letter to a friend at any time during the school year. These are also great for when you’re teaching letter writing or kindness.
- a cute animal topper
- 3 types of writing line pages (6 dotted, 8 dotted, and 12 plain/primary lines). Each lined page has a title which matches the animal topper (and is a pun), followed by ‘Write a letter to someone you care about’.
- Moose – I Love You The Moose!
- Frog – You’re UnFROGettable!
- Pig – Missing you PIG time!
- Penguin – Waddle I do without you?
- Bee – Will you BEE my Valentine?
This product also features 2 planning pages (blank boxes and lines). The moose and frog craft were made as examples. These example pictures are included in the product, along with an instruction page for how to make them (with pictures and words). See preview!
This is NO PREP! Simply print and go. Choose which animal you want and print the lined page (whichever types of lines suit your students).
- Whole group lessons
- Small group work
- Literacy and writing centers
- Writer’s workshop
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
- Homework or morning work