Are you looking for summer prompts? These summer writing crafts are ideal for a summer bulletin board! These writing crafts would suit writing centers, literacy centers, art lessons, or writer’s workshop.
This product includes 6 fun craftivities (writing prompt crafts/art):
- Summer Girl – ‘Things To Do In Summer’
- Ice Cream Truck – ‘The Best Summer Treat’
- Lemonade Jug – ‘How To Make Lemonade’
- Girl & Boy In Sunglasses – ‘My Summer Plans’
- Girl Building Sandcastle – ‘How To Build A Sandcastle’
- Pineapple & Watermelon – ‘The Best Summer’
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don’t have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way, this is no prep!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain). You can print as many writing pages as you like and students can glue them underneath each other to make a flip book.
- Whole group writing lessons at the end of the school year
- During summer school
- Small group work (literacy and writing centers)
- Art lessons (perfect for bulletin boards or door decor)
- Independent practice during writing lessons
- Early finishers
- Morning work