Your students will love these color by sight words morning work worksheets based on the Dolch first grade and second grade sight words (high frequency vocabulary). These color by codes are perfect for literacy lessons or literacy centers.
12 different color by codes and matching answer keys.
Safari themed 1st grade words
- Lion – by, ask, as, an, after, again, any
- Monkey – know, him, how, has, just, his, her
- Elephant – let, live, of, may, old, once
- Parrot – give, going, every, open, could, fly, from
- Hat – stop, some, take, put, round, thank, over
- Tree – then, were, think, walk, when, them, had
- Skull – upon, us, use, those, these, very
- Ship – made, its, found, green, gave, pull, why, goes, or
- Map – don’t, buy, call, fast, first, five, does, both
- Parrot – always, write, best, before, because, been, your
- Hat – cold, work, around, which, many, read, wash, wish
- Pirate – their, sing, tell, sleep, would, sit, off, right
Practicing sight words doesn’t have to be dull!
Why not have your students reading sight words in a fun way?
They’ll be so distracted by the cute clip art and coloring that they’ll forget they’re learning.
The other great thing about these worksheets is that they are no prep, simply print and go!
You deserve your evenings and weekends back, am I right?
- Whole group literacy, reading, phonics, or spelling lessons
- Small group work and literacy centers
- Independent sight word practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
There are no reviews yet.