Your students will love these color by sight word worksheets based on the Dolch pre-primer and primer sight words (high frequency vocabulary). These color by codes are perfect for pre-k, kindergarten and first grade literacy lessons or literacy centers. The Sight Words Morning Work for Pre Primer and Primer set offers the following benefits:
11 different color by codes and matching answer keys.
Monster themed pre-primer words
- a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, you
Ocean themed primer words
- all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes
Practicing sight words doesn’t have to be dull!
Why not have your students reading sight words in a fun way?
They’ll be so distracted by the cute clip art and coloring that they’ll forget they’re learning.
The other great thing about these worksheets is that they are no prep, simply print and go!
You deserve your evenings and weekends back, am I right?
- Whole group literacy, reading, phonics, or spelling lessons
- Small group work and literacy centers
- Independent sight word practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work