These sentence writing worksheets are fun and no prep activities! They are perfect for writing lessons, writing centers, or writer’s workshop. Need a kindergarten writing lesson or a first grade writing activity? These space and fairy tale themed printables are perfect for practicing handwriting, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
There are 70 fun worksheets featuring engaging clip art for students to color after they have written their sentences.
These worksheets are designed for kinder and 1st grade. They vary in difficulty, as some worksheets require tracing and copying, whereas others require making up sentences from scratch. This product is therefore great for differentiation!
“So thankful for the differentiated options in this package” – Megan H.
“My students LOVED this. It was creative and attention getting” – Victoria S.
“Love the scaffolding of this product. Great for any learners and their abilities” – Angela S.
“I love the differentiation in this resource! Thank you so much!” – Katie H.
“These were great for the space unit I taught. I loved how they could be differentiated” – Cassie N.
“These are wonderful! They are great practice for sentence writing and went so well with our space unit” – Megan C.
*NOTE – This activity has the Easel digital overlay tool option. Text boxes have been added!
There are two products in this bundle:
- Fairy Tale Sentence Writing Worksheets
- Space Sentence Writing Worksheets
In each product, there are 7 different types of sentence writing worksheet. View the preview to see them in closer detail. Each type of worksheet comes in 5 versions (different clip art).
- Space/Fairy Tale Sentences – Read, trace, and write sentences.
- Create a Sentence – Choose a few pictures from the box and color them in. Next, write a sentence to match each picture.
- Write a Sentence – Look at each picture and write a sentence to match.
- Picture Match – Read, trace and write sentences. Cut out the pictures and glue them next to the correct sentence.
- Missing Words – Cut out the words and glue them in the empty boxes next to the correct pictures. Trace and write the sentences.
- Finish the Sentence – Read the sentences, fill in the missing words, and write the sentences.
- Unscramble a Sentence – Look at the words and unscramble them. Write the words into a sentence that makes sense.
- Whole group writing or literacy lessons
- Small group work
- Writing centers, literacy centers, or writer’s workshop
- Independent writing practice
- Handwriting practice
- Morning work
- Early finishers
- Activities during a apace and/or fairy tale unit