This is a fun grammar activity for revising parts of speech (nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs). Students simply color the pictures based on the code, it is perfect for grammar lessons and literacy centers. These color by code grammar worksheets are time saving and no prep for you, as well as common core aligned.
Teaching grammar doesn’t have to be boring, am I right?!
These no prep printables are the perfect way for your students to have enjoy themselves during your grammar lessons!
This product features four worksheets (flower, ice cream, bear and cactus) and the answer keys (what the worksheets will look like when done).
Why these parts of speech activities are so awesome:
- They are no prep, simply print and go! This is time saving if you’re busy.
- The coloring in makes them a FUN way for students to learn and revise parts of speech.
- They are easy for students to complete independently (perfect for morning work or centers).
- Nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs are covered! Different types of nouns and verb tenses feature.
- Whole group grammar lessons
- Small group work (literacy centers)
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work