These noun centers and verb centers are the perfect way for first grade or second grade students to learn about parts of speech. This nouns and verbs grammar centers bundle for learning nouns and verbs are ideal for grammar lessons or literacy centers. 1st grade and 2nd grade students will love these engaging activities for sorting, reading, and recognizing nouns and verbs.
- Ice Cream Nouns: Sorting nouns by person, place, thing, or animal.
- Popcorn Nouns: Sorting by singular and plural nouns.
- French Fry Nouns: Sorting by common and proper nouns.
- Clip Card Nouns: Recognizing nouns.
- Puzzle Nouns: Sorting nouns by person, place, thing, or animal.
- Sort & Write Nouns: Sorting nouns by person, place, thing, or animal and writing sentences with nouns.
- Find The Nouns: Reading sentences and finding nouns.
- Popsicle Verbs: Sorting regular verbs by tenses.
- Candy Jar Verbs: Sorting by verbs and other parts of speech.
- Gumball Verbs: Sorting past and present tense irregular verbs.
- Clip Card Verbs: Recognizing verbs (differentiating between verbs and nouns).
- Sort & Write Verbs: Sorting verbs by regular and irregular and then writing sentences with verbs.
- Find The Verbs: Reading sentences and finding verbs.
There are 13 centers. Each center comes in 3-5 colored pages (some of the centers also have an extra black and white worksheet). Each center also comes with a teacher instructions page and students instructions page. These show the centers in action.
- Once prepped, they can be used over and over for months and years to come!
- These centers are hands-on and engaging.
- Cute clip art and the food themes make these activities enjoyable for students.
- These centers can be used individually by students or in pairs.
- This bundle is good value and provides 13 centers!
- Students aren’t just sorting, they are reading and writing too!
- These products look best with color printing and when laminated and cut out.
- Pegs/clips are used for the ‘Clip Card’ activities. If you don’t have pegs, students can just circle the answer with a whiteboard marker.
- Whiteboard markers could also be used to circle/underline nouns and verbs in the sentence activities.
- Four of the centers come with a black and white worksheet to record answers. The use of these is optional, as students can write answers on any paper or in any workbook.
There are no reviews yet.