You and your students will LOVE these monthly writing flip books for the whole year! These no prep writing crafts are perfect for literacy lessons, writing lessons, or literacy centers. These writing flipbooks are ideal for bulletin boards or sub lesson plans.
Let your students brainstorm a topic and then research/respond by creating a colorful, interactive, and engaging flipbook to showcase their learning and experiences.
These interactive notebooks/crafts are great for writing lessons (procedure how-to writing, explanatory, opinion writing, or informative writing), bulletin boards, or research lessons.
PLEASE check out the preview! I have made a detailed document with lots of pictures and information with everything you need to know about this bundle!
There are 12 products (one for each month – January through to December). Each product has 5 flip books for the month (informative, explanatory, opinion, procedural). Monthly topics, holidays/celebrations, and national days are covered (e.g. New Years, Valentine’s Day etc).
Each flip book comes in dotted and plain lines.
YOU will love it because it’s no prep and easy for students to complete! Your students will love it because it’s fun!
You will print 2 pages and the students simply write, color, cut, and glue. EASY!
- It is a year-long set of flip books (there are 60 flip books – 240 pages)
- The flip books are fun and seasonal (holidays/celebrations/national days)
- It is NO PREP, simply print and go
- It has dotted and plain lines, so is suitable for multiple year levels
- There is engaging clip art for students to color in
- The flipbooks are hands-on and interactive
- Students will have FUN showcasing their learning.
- Whole class explicit teaching
- Small group work
- Literacy centers/writer’s workshop
- Independent practice
- Early finishers