Check out these no prep and engaging phonics Long I CVCe Worksheets for Silent E. These CVCe activities are suitable for kindergarten and 1st grade and are perfect for spelling, reading, and literacy lessons or centers. These magic e / silent e printables are no prep, so you can print and go!
Are your students struggling to read CVCe words? These phonics activities are the perfect way for your students to practice their long vowel sounds!
- Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
- Distinguish long from short vowel sounds in spoken single-syllable words.
- Orally produce single-syllable words by blending sounds (phonemes), including consonant blends.
Isolate and pronounce initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in spoken single-syllable words.
Segment spoken single-syllable words into their complete sequence of individual sounds (phonemes).
- And much more!
- Review (i-e)
- Color by Long I
- Mix ‘n Match
- Match Up
- Read, Write, Color
- Write The Word
- Word Search
- Picture Sort
- Write a Sentence
- Read and Find
- Build A Word
- Finish The Sentence
- Secret Code
- Whole group spelling, literacy, or phonics lessons
- Small group work (literacy centers)
- Independent phonics practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
- Easy activity for a sub