Are you looking for kindergarten writing prompts? You’ll love these opinion writing, narrative writing, how to writing, and informational writing worksheets for no prep writing centers and writing lessons.
This bundle will ensure that you have writing covered for the whole year! It features 4 resources (with a total of 100 writing prompts/worksheets and 20 blank templates) that cover the three common core standards for opinion, narrative, and informational writing.
- Kindergarten Opinion Writing Prompts
- Kindergarten Narrative Writing Prompts
- Kindergarten Procedure Writing Prompts
- Kindergarten Informational Writing Prompts
- Opinion Writing Prompt FREEBIE
- Narrative Writing Prompt FREEBIE
- Procedure Writing Prompt FREEBIE
- Informational Writing Prompt FREEBIE
Note: These worksheets can be used for First Grade students, depending on their capabilities.
- Whole group writing lessons
- Small group work (literacy and writing centers)
- Writer’s Workshop
- Independent writing practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
Each product has 30 pages of writing prompts/worksheets for the standard (25 ready to go and 5 blank templates). The prompts are in 5 different template styles. Some are more scaffolded with boxes or steps, whereas others have more lines, for more advanced writers. Please view the preview and individual products to get a closer look!
Perhaps your students hate or struggle with writing. These engaging prompts have fun themes and topics that will get your reluctant writers enjoying your lessons!
Or perhaps you’re time poor. You are sick of spending your evenings and weekends searching for writing prompts and prepping writing lessons/centers. These writing worksheets are no prep! There are so many prompts included, you’ll be set for the year!