This resource is a selection of writing prompts for the month of June. There are 10 June writing prompts (narrative, informative, explanatory, opinion, and procedure). June topics, holidays/celebrations, and national days are covered (e.g. Father’s Day, Summer etc). These no prep printables are ideal for Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade Literacy or Writing lessons/centers.
Each prompt comes in dotted and plain lines. It’s no prep! You print and the students simply respond to the prompt and color the pictures. Each worksheet has a check box for remembering capital letters and punctuation, as well as a fun fact/date.
- All About Father’s Day (June 21st)
- How to Make Eggs on Toast (National Egg Day: June 3rd)
- How to Ride a Bike (World Bicycle Day: June 3rd)
- How to Have Fun in Summer
- My Best Friend (National Best Friends Day: June 8th)
- If I Lived Underwater (National Oceans Day: June 8th)
- The Best Donut (National Donut Day: June 5th)
- The Best Vegetable (National Eat Your Vegetables Day: June 17th)
- A Flying Cat (National Hug Your Cat Day: June 4th)
- The Best Summer Ever
- Whole class explicit teaching
- Small group work
- Literacy centers/Writer’s Workshop
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
I have roll a story prompts, writing craftivities, fun worksheets, and much, much more!
There are no reviews yet.