Are you looking for summer June writing crafts? These summer writing prompts include a Father’s Day craft! These craftivities would suit writing centers, literacy centers, art lessons, or writer’s workshop.
This product includes 3 fun craftivities:
- Dad & Baby – ‘Father’s Day’
- Girl Ready for Summer – ‘When School Is Out’
- Sun & Sunglasses – ‘How to Be Sun Safe’
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don’t have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way, this is no prep!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain). You can print as many writing pages as you like and students can glue them underneath each other to make a flip book.
- Whole class explicit teaching
- Small group work
- Literacy centers/writer’s workshop
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
- Spring No Prep Craftivity Bundle
- Autumn/Fall No Prep Craftivity Bundle
- Winter No Prep Craftivity Bundle