These cute craftivities are a must-have for celebrating Johnny Appleseed! This product includes three writing prompts which are also no prep crafts. The Johnny Appleseed writing crafts are great for literacy, writing, or art lessons and look great as bulletin boards or door decor during September and Fall.
This product includes 3 fun craftivities:
- Johnny With Apple – ‘How To Be Kind’
- Johnny Planting Seeds – ‘Johnny Appleseed’
- Johnny’s Face – ‘If I Met Johnny Appleseed…’
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don’t have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way, this is no prep!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain).
- Whole class explicit teaching
- Small group work
- Literacy centers/Writer’s workshop
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
- Spring No Prep Craftivity Bundle
- Autumn/Fall No Prep Craftivity Bundle
- Winter No Prep Craftivity Bundle
There are no reviews yet.