These cute craftivities are a must-have this Halloween! These writing prompts and crafts are perfect for October bulletin boards. There are six Halloween writing crafts that would suit art lessons, literacy lessons, or writing centers.
This product includes 6 fun craftivities (writing prompt crafts/art):
- Trick or Treating Boy – ‘How To Go Trick Or Treating’
- Frankenstein – ‘If I met Frankenstein…’
- Witch Hat – ‘If I were a witch…’
- Cauldron – ‘How To Make A Witch’s Brew’
- Bat – ‘All About Bats’
- Frog and Cat – ‘I love Halloween because…’
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or left as is) and mounted as decor or on a bulletin board. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don’t have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from for each craft (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain).
- Whole class explicit teaching
- Small group work
- Literacy centers/Writer’s workshop
- Independent practice
- Early finishers