These cute craftivities are a must-have this February! These February writing crafts and prompts are perfect for February bulletin boards. There are six activities that would suit art lessons, literacy lessons, or writing centers.
Beginning or struggling writers will love these for daily writing practice during morning work.
This product includes 3 fun craftivities:
- Heart, Cookie, Envelope – ‘Valentine’s Traditions’
- Groundhog – ‘Groundhog Day’
- Presidents – ‘President’s Day’
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don’t have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way, this is no prep!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain).
- Whole class explicit teaching
- Small group work
- Literacy centers/Writer’s Workshop
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
- Valentine’s Day Letter Writing Craftivities
- Valentine’s Day Sentence Building
- February Writing Prompts/Worksheets