Are you looking for fall writing crafts? These fall writing prompts are ideal for a fall bulletin board! These writing crafts would suit writing centers, literacy centers, art lessons, or writer’s workshop.
These fall writing crafts are perfect for September, October, and November writing lessons.
This product includes 6 fun craftivities (writing prompt crafts/art):
- Pumpkin – ‘Pumpkins’
- Girl With Leaves – ‘How To Play In The Leaves’
- Boy With Pumpkin And Acorn – ‘I know fall is here when…’
- Girl With Pumpkin – ‘I love fall because…’
- Squirrel And Crow – ‘In fall, I can see…’
- Apples – ‘If I had an apple tree…’
This is part of a bundle:
Fall Writing Prompts and Crafts Bundle
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don’t have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way, this is no prep!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain). You can print as many writing pages as you like and students can glue them underneath each other to make a flip book.
- Whole group writing lessons during fall
- Small group work (literacy and writing centers)
- Art lessons (perfect for bulletin boards or door decor)
- Independent practice during writing lessons
- Early finishers
- Morning work
- Spring Writing Prompts and Crafts Bundle
- Summer Writing Prompts and Crafts Bundle
- Winter Writing Prompts and Crafts Bundle