Your students will adore these Easter sentence building worksheets designed for kindergarten and first grade. These spring sentence building printables are ideal for literacy centers or morning work.
There are 15 engaging worksheets in this set. Three steps allow the students to integrate each section using different modalities. First, they simply cut, sort, and paste words into pre-framed boxes that form a sentence. Then, they write out the same sentence by copying the words on the lines below. Finally, they can color in the picture to add fun and flair to the learning process.
Students will work on sentence structure, handwriting, reading, writing, fine motor AND sight words.
- It’s a time saver – simply print and go! NO PREP!
- It’s a bargain!
- It’s versatile – students in Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade could try this worksheet, depending on their capabilities
- It’s Common Core aligned
- It’s seasonal and engaging – student friendly pictures, full of wonderful clip art (which kids will love coloring in)!
- Whole group lessons in April
- Small group work (Easter literacy centers)
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work