Are you looking for an Earth Day writing craft to create a paper? Perhaps Earth Day coloring pages or a word search? Or maybe even sentence building activities or a poster? Look no further! These activities are perfect for April Literacy lessons.
Are you looking for engaging activities for your students on Earth Day? Perhaps you want the activities to be educational but also fun for students. I bet you also want the activities to be no prep for you!
Grab these no prep activities and save yourself planning time, while also ensuring that you’re celebrating the special day and keeping your students engaged and learning!
- Brainstorming Worksheet/Poster x2
- Word Search & Answer Key
- Reading Passage & Comprehension Questions (3 differentiated versions) & Answer Key
- Coloring Pages (with sentences) x3
- Writing Craft (3 versions)
- Sentence Building Worksheets x3
- Flip book (2 versions) & Instruction Pages
If you can’t have students take a nature walk, or get directly involved in taking actions to help the planet, these activities are a great way to simply raise awareness and stimulate the imagination!