Are you looking for Christmas writing crafts? These writing prompts are perfect for Christmas and winter bulletin boards. These no prep activities would suit writing centers, literacy centers, art lessons, or writer’s workshop.
This product includes 6 fun craftivities (writing prompt crafts/art):
- Xmas Kids – ‘On Christmas Eve…’
- Presents – ‘My Wish List’
- Candy – ‘At Christmas I eat…’
- Santa – ‘Dear Santa…’
- Gingerbread – ‘If I met a gingerbread man…’
- Tree & Elf – ‘How To Decorate The Tree’
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don’t have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain).
- Whole Class Explicit Teaching
- Small Group work
- Literacy Centers/Writer’s Workshop
- Independent Practice
- Early Finishers
Or grab the Winter Writing Crafts Bundle