These blends decodable sentence building worksheets are designed for kindergarten and first grade. These 40 sentence building printables are SOR aligned and ideal for phonics lessons, literacy centers or morning work.
Students simply cut, sort, and paste the words into a sentence, write the sentence, and color the picture.
- L blends – blocks, clock, flag, glad, plans
- R blends – brush, cross, drip, dress, frog, grins, trick, truck
- S blends – scab, skip, smell, snack, spots, stem, swim, swing
- Ending blends – desk, mask, wasp, must, nest, just, test, best, rest, lost, sand, pond, went, ant, tent, think, pink, jump, camp, help, elf, milk, gift, facts
- Beginning and ending blends – blend, crust, drink, prank, spilt, plant, slept, clasp,
I, a, at, is, it, in, of, to, my, he, she, we, me, be, on, are, his, has, the, will, them, with, this, here (most of which are easily decodable).
Other than that, these sentences are completely decodable with blends and then some CVC words such as: can, dog, tap, big, lot, sit, did, bad
These printables are perfect for your structured literacy classroom!
Students will work on decoding, sentence structure, handwriting, writing, fine motor AND sight words.
- Whole group reading, phonics, or spelling lessons
- Small group work (literacy centers)
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
There are no reviews yet.