Are you looking for a July 4th craft? These 4th of July writing prompts are summer writing crafts. These fourth of July summer crafts would suit writing centers, literacy centers, art lessons, or writer’s workshop.
*NOTE – This activity has the digital overlay tool option. Text boxes have been added!
This product includes 3 fun craftivities:
- Kids With Hearts – ‘Fourth of July’
- Girl With Flag & Hat – ‘On July 4th, I…’
- Hat & Fireworks – ‘How To Celebrate’
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or attached as is) and mounted as a wall display. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don’t have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way, this is no prep!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain).
- Whole Class Explicit Teaching
- Small Group work
- Literacy Centers/Writer’s Workshop
- Independent Practise
- Early Finishers
- Spring No Prep Craftivity Bundle
- Autumn/Fall No Prep Craftivity Bundle
- Winter No Prep Craftivity Bundle